P90X Bring IT!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

7 pounds in 4 Days!

It's Sunday and I am down 7 pounds. I have 71 more to go. This will be my last ride on this rollar coaster. I am determined to fight through the pain. I am in no hurry but I can not afford to relaps and go backwards again. Last April I dropped from 272 to 240. Then I needed surgery to repair an old nagging military injury to my right knee. I managed to maintain for awhile by eating right, but then the stress of college, kids, and a pregnant wife took its toll. And I jumped up to a high of 278 last week. The clothes I was preparing to get rid of are tight now. That is depressing. For the record, the military preformed a vasectomy which failed. Which explains the stress from having an unexpected child. He is a blessing but I wasnt ready AT ALL! I will try and play basketball again tonight. It's like riding a bike. If you fall down, just get back up and try again. Thank you for the support! My goal will be reached!

No comments:

Post a Comment