P90X Bring IT!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another round of the X

Started another round of P90X. This time, I am doing the lean version. I am looking to shred this body fat once and for all. No excuses, no sickness, and no injuries! I will say, I cant wait to get my Bowflex SelecTech Dumbbells. I snapped a green band and it popped me in the gut! Yes that left a mark. The handle on my black band needs to be replaced. That would be very very painful to get hit with a 50 pound band. bands are great for a couple rounds, but they wear out with extended use. I would recommend the Bowflex dumbbells if you are going to do P90X. Yes they are expensive, but compare it to buying a full set of 17 dumbbells. Not so expensive any more huh? By the way, Bowflex is offering a free stand with your dumbbell purchase until April 30, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment