P90X Bring IT!

Friday, May 22, 2009

To rest or workout!

It is day 4 after my surgery. I am anxious to get back to my routine. The physical therapist advised to stay away from squats and any impact. I have been doing the leg strengthening routines the PT has given me. It doesn't feel like enough. This is supposed to be my second recovery week in P90X. I guess I planned the surgery just right. I can recover from the knee surgery and with a little more effort I should be back to the normal routine next week. I am keeping a balanced diet. I retained a little water the day after surgery, but that has since been released. I am 245 pounds as of this morning. I started at 272 pounds. I am well on my way to meet my goal of less than 200. When you think about it. Dropping 45 pounds sounds a lot easier than dropping 72. Baby steps is how to do it. Be patient and keep pushing play.

Join me in a new healthy lifestyle. Visit http://www.hawaiibeachbodies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment